Sunday, September 24, 2006

It's funny when you find yourself
Looking from the outside
I'm standing here but all I want
Is to be over there
Why did I let myself believe
Miracles could happen
Cause now I have to pretend
That I don't really care
I thought you were my fairytale
A dream when I'm not sleeping
A wish upon a star
Thats coming true
But everybody else could tell
That I confused my feelings with the truth
When there was me and you
I swore I knew the melody
That I heard you singing
And when you smiled
You made me feel
Like I could sing along
But then you went and changed the words
Now my heart is empty
I'm only left with used-to-be's
Once upon a song
Now I know your not a fairytale
And dreams were meant for sleeping
And wishes on a star
Just don't come true
Cause now even I tell
That I confused my feelings with the truth
Cause I liked the view
When there was me and you
I can't believe that
I could be so blind
It's like you were floating
While I was falling
And I didn't mind
Cause I liked the view
Thought you felt it too
When there was me and you
我曾深刻体会 
对爱感到胆怯还好有懂我的你 
给我安慰
看你失落的脸 
又再为爱憔悴
我心痛的感觉竟如此的强烈
眼角的泪 
它给过谁伤透了心 
也无所谓我会愿意 
静静地
陪在你身边如果说爱 
已不可为那我宁愿 
藏心里面
其实我害怕会失去你的感觉
怎么会开始对你有了感觉
又深怕朋友默契转身不见
矛盾着犹豫不决没准备 
跨越爱的界线
怎么会开始对你有了感觉
深陷朋友恋人之间的危险
进与退 
被爱包围 
谁犯规 
都狼狈谁能解围
让一切完美
怎么会开始对你有了感觉
深陷朋友恋人之间的危险
你和我 
拥抱瞬间 
不后悔 
这暧昧星光唯美 
把爱放心里面  

No comments: